Designed and tested by legendary hunting family, the Benoit's, Beagle's Benoit Jacket incorporates all of Beagle's innovative features and the Benoit's rigid requirements. It incorporates Mossy Oak® camouflage and orange blaze yokes laminated with Fabtex®5x, clip holders inside each bottom outside pocket, waist length styling, and signature Beagle details, such as added water and wind protection and full Microthermtm lining for better insulation, warmth and comfort. Just like the rest of the Beagle line, the Benoit Jacket is designed for sustained outdoor use, enabling the serious hunter to withstand the harsh winter elements in warmth and comfort.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Common to all Beagle Outdoor Wear - made from Beagle's trademark 22 oz. Melton wool, 80% wool/20% nylon, and treated with DuPont Teflon® fabric protector, making it both water and stain resistant
- Microtherm liner
- Wind and water proof membrane layer, Fabtex®5x on both shoulder yokes
- 2 welted (or slit) outside top pockets
- 2 two-way outside bottom pockets
- Dual entry game pouch with a ten-inch zippered closure
- Spare clip holder inside each bottom outside pocket
- Zipper pull
- NOTE: Snap down shoulder straps are no longer a standard option on Beagle Outdoor Wear coats. May be added as custom option.
- Benoit trophy trackers patch located on left front yoke
For custom sizing options, please call us at: 1-888-838-0855.